*tableware not included
– Ancestral salted fish:
Slowly cured tuna belly.
Tuna cured in sangatxo tuna salt and Mediterranean curry.
– Mochi of salted embryonic yolk, mullet roe yolk and mullet powder.
– Marine parfait of monkfish liver and red mullet.
– Crispy toast of Montgó herb bread with sea lettuce and salt flakes.
– Jalapeño and chumbera gazpacho, green pepper emulsion, smoked scallops, local pickles and watercress.
– Tuna cheeks cooked with Iberian protein, its stew with red wine and potatoes with salt.
Choice of main course: See bass or lamb
– Sea bass with salt, candied winter vegetables, creamy fennel bulb and velouté of piparras.
– Roast leg of lamb, parsnip and napicol pil-pil, potato pie and Iberian bacon and roasted garlic juice.
– Pumpkin fritter, creamy almond and its praline.
Wine to choose: Pago de los Balagueses Syrah or Pago de los Balagueses Chardonnay
3 artisanal beers